Konec aplikace?

čo sa práve vyvíja a testuje ...

Konec aplikace?

06 Apr 2024, 15:11

Dobry den vsem. Delal jsem tovarni nastaveni telefonu, a pak jsem chtel stahnout aplikaci spotreba. Bohuzel uz neni dostupna v appstoru ani v google play. Lze to chapat, ze spotreba.sk uz nebude vubec k dispozici? Nebo jde jen o stazeni starsi verze, a ceka nas nevo noveho? Na podporu jsem psal email, i na fb stranky ale zadna odezva.

Ma nekdo uz nejakou nahradu? Byl jsem s apkou maximalne spokojeny. Diky Honza.
honyslunicko@gmail.com

matthewgreen

21 Mai 2024, 07:57

Okay but I dont knwo what kind of "End of application?" so you will guide to me. then I will send some ideas about this.

Tankless Water Heater Installation & Repair in Gulf Breeze FL
johannimartin

johnnymartin

24 Jun 2024, 23:12

"End of application" typically refers to the termination or closure of a software application or program. In the context of Nice Airport Transfer and Mf Transfert, this phrase could relate to the completion of a booking or transaction process for airport transfers. Customers may see this message after finalizing their reservation, indicating that their booking has been successfully processed and confirmed. This message signifies the end of the application's task in handling the booking request.
johnnymartin