Do I need to continue SEO once I am ranking well?

Tu prijímame vaše návrhy na vylepšenie našich appiek, prípadne webu spotreba.sk

Do I need to continue SEO once I am ranking well?

16 Sep 2024, 21:04

A B2B client operating in the industrial equipment manufacturing sector approached our SEO agency in Mumbai for assistance. The goal was to increase online visibility, lead generation, and overall brand awareness within their niche. We conducted thorough keyword research, identifying industry-specific terms and long-tail keywords that potential clients were likely to search. We optimized on-page content, meta tags, and product descriptions. Additionally, we implemented a targeted backlink strategy by reaching out to industry influencers and creating high-quality, shareable content. Within six months, the client saw a 40% increase in organic traffic. The website ranked in the top three positions for several high-value keywords. Conversions from organic search increased by 25%, contributing to a substantial growth in B2B leads and ultimately improving the client’s bottom line.
Leigh Michaels